Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Good for me

Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Hmmm
day after day, i started to feel sumthing wrong with my body. oh yes, im gaining weight. its actually not a typical phenomenon in my life since my body has been 'just fine' till 2009. I even had weight gain as a supplement bought from pharmacy when I was in secondary school but still, nothing happened. Hmm, maybe the weight gain has just kicking in few years after that, i mean now.

But now, it becoming a major problem in my life. Haih. My body keeps getting bigger n bigger (just my assumption). So, I have to start my new routine. JOGGING. Everyone knows how incredibly good for our body jogging is, unfortunately though, because of the high stamina it requires, it can be a hard routine to stick to. Yes, its true, believe me.. Really hard to stick to..

Usually on a weekday after work. When the sky is clear and cloudy. I'll go for a jog. I try to make it a routine to jog at least twice a week. 30mins jogging non-stop each session. About the distance of 3km each session. Regularly, each week cummulative distance is around 6km. If work schedule (and weather) permits, I try to make it 3 sessions weekly. That is 9km. Or gradually increase each session to 40/60mins.

Unfortunately, after few weeks, i dont see any positive changes on my body. ha3. I know jogging alone will not reduce my body weight without proper diet and healthy lifestyle. But who cares. At least I made a move. I believed good intention will pay..

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahaha...nsb bek cepat sedo!!!ha..pe lg..chayok!!!=P